Tuesday 21 June 2016

A 13 year old painter Mr. Supolepden Kichu

Every individual is born of a talent, but every person doesn’t know how to utilize it. This new story should inspire you to follow your dreams and stop believing in Govt jobs. The little kid who is an age of 13 has so much of passion for sketching.  Doesn’t he sound so cute?
Yes, at first he was reluctant to talk and give me  some piece of information, but I insist and finally he did.
Let’s all put our eyes together on the screen to read his story...  

My name is Supolepden Kichu, Am in class 7, studying in Fernwood School, Kohima.
I am a 13 yrs old aspiring illustrator; I am very passionate about drawing, I have started to sketch ever since I could hold a crayon. My artworks are hand drawn in any mediums I can hold.

I am also very much interested in drawings for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I do artworks and drawings which inspire me.

Do you like to paint?
Painting is a very important thing for me because it enriches my life.

What are the challenges you faced?
Till now I haven’t faced any major obstacles as it is just my initial beginning.
Who aspired you joined the art?
Infact, my parents, friends, teachers, cousins and other has encouraged me to follow to my dream.

What is success according to you?
According to me success means staying true to my passion and ideas, and hardwork really pays off.

Can you tell us, what your aim in life?
My aim in life is to become an illustrator.

Where did you learn how to paint?
I learnt how to paint from internet and other recourses, Many artist inspired me and I maybe half self taught in colouring

Since when did you start?
I started since I was in 5th standards.

 In a day how many hours would you spend your time on painting?
In a day I take around 3 to 5 hrs depending on the drawing.

What is your message?
I strongly belief that our hardwork pays off, slow n steady wins the race and just be yourself don't care about what others say.

4 comments:

Enoch said...

Great job! Keep it up!

Enoch said...

Great job! Keep it up!

Azhove said...

Thank you..... Need your compliment, do read on

Unknown said...

Exceptional sketches dear. Continue to work hard and pursue your passion. All the best in your future.